Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blue Water Beat radio Playlist for 7/25/07


Love & Rockets - The Light
Bauhaus - Terror Couple Kill Colonel
Bent Leg Fatima - Mouse Lone Gunner
Pink Reason - By A Thread
Chrome - Pharoah Chromium
Moody Mann - Misled (background)
the Yolks - I Do What I Do
Wreckless Eric - Hit -n- Miss Judy
Invisible Pair of Hands - Oil, Oil, Oil
Hooverphonic - 2Wicky
Funkadelic - Me and My Folks
Count Bass D - I Got A Feeling
Hardfloor - Da Damn Phreak Noize Phunk?
the Rebel - Turtle Vs. Octopus
Cecilia - Pussycat
the Catholic Boys - 7 + 7 =
Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection
Planet Soul - Set U Free
unknown - Bone Cha Got
Underworld - Push Upstairs
Kenny Dixon Jr. - U Got Me Burnin' Up
the Ponys - Wicked City
the Mystery Girls - Children Of The Sun
Captain Beefheart - Dropout Boogie
Don't forget.
You can hear the Blue Water Beat every Wednesday on
WSGR 91.3fm in Port Huron from 7 to 9pm !